Oleshkevich, Fyodor Vasilyevich (Born: 05.05.1936. Died: 29.12.2008)
Doctor of Medical Sciences (since 1973), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Neurology and neurosurgery.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Vice-chairman of the Belarusian Neuropathologists Society,
Vice-chairman of the Belarusian Neurosurgerists Society.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Boards of the journals "Public Health Care" and "Problems of Neurosurgery".
The Belarusian State Medical University, Head of Chair, Professor.
8 Semashko Street, Minsk BY-220089, Republic of Belarus
Development of the new methods of arterial spasm cure, surgical cure of brain vascular diseases (arterial and arterial-venous aneurysms), promotion of the new methods of cure of a serious craniocerebral traumas (intracranial hematoma, contusion of brain), tumour diseases of brain, epilepsy.
1. Microsurgical technique in the treatment of intracranial aneurysms (1977).
3. Traumatic subdural hematomas (1980).
3. Neurosurgery. Operations on brain (1993).
4. Epilepsy and functional asymmetry of brain (1993).
1. Fyodor Vasilyevich Oleshkevich (To the 70th birth anniversary) // Belarusian Medical Journal. 2006. No.2(16) (In Russian).
2. To the memory of Academician Feodor Vasilievich Oleshkevich // Proc. NAS of Belarus. Ser. Med. Sci. 2009. No.1 (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page