Martselev, Stanislav Victorovich (Born: 01.01.1925. Died: 22.09.2003)
Doctor of Historical Sciences (since 1972), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1980 on speciality History of Culture.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Bureau of International association for Slavic cultures study and knowledge promotion,
Academician of the International Academy of Information Processes and Technologies,
Chairman of Scientific council for art study, folk-lore and customs of Belarusians.
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Humanitarian Sciences Series).
The Institute of Study of Arts, Ethnography and Folklore of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Adviser to the Directorate.
1 Surganava Street, Build.2, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-18-95
History of culture.
1. Press of the Soviet Belarus (1967).
2. Press of Belarus in 1926-1937 (1972).
3. To the spiritual blossom (1974).
4. Modern art culture of Belarus (1978).
5. La politique culturelle dans la Republique Socialiste Sovietique de Bielorussie. Paris (1978).
6. Cultural policy in the Byelorussian Sovet Socialist Republic. Paris (1979).
7. Code of monuments of the history and culture of Belarus. In 7 Vols. (1984-1988).
8. History of the Arts of Belarus. In 6 Vols. (1987-1994).
1. Stanislau Viktaravich Martseleu (To 75th Birthday anniversary) (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page