Lesnikovich, Anatolii Ivanovich (03.04.1941 - 05.02.2019)
Doctor of Chemical Sciences (since 1987), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Chemistry.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Academy of High School Sciences,
Chairman of the chemical and earth sciences section of the Foundation for Fundamental Research of the Republic of Belarus,
Vice-Chairperson of the Belarusian National Committee on the UNESCO Programme "Man and the Biosphere" (BNK MAB),
Member of the Council on Coordination of Fundamental Research.
Energy saturated and high dispersed substances and materials on their basis (production, decomposition, burning, usage).
1. On negative correlation of burning speed law parameters (1979).
2. A new type of self-organization in combustion (1986).
3. A method of finding invariant values of kinetic parameters (1988).
4. Correlation in modern chemistry (1989).
5. 45 Years in Science. Minsk, Belaruskaya Nauka, 2006.
1. Lesnikovich Anatolii Ivanovich (To the 65th Anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page