Klubovich, Vladimir Vladimirovich (Born: 26.03.1933)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1973), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Technical Physics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (1992).
Member of the Scientific councils "Durability and Plasticity" and "Solid State and Semiconductor Physics".
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physical-Engineering Sciences).
The Institute of Technical Acoustics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
13 Lyudnikava Praspekt, Vitebsk BY-210717, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (2122) 5-41-89. Fax: +375 (2122) 4-39-53. E-mail: email@example.com
Investigation of stress-strain solid state under superimposing of ultrasonic vibrations, study of ultrasound influence on physico-mechanical properties of metals and alloys, the use of ultrasound for process control of self-propagating high-temperature synthesis, ion-plasmic application of coatings and ultrasound influence on the shape-metal alloy.
1. Ultrasonic rolling and drawing of metals (1972).
2. Ultrasound and plasticity (1976).
3. Ultrasonic material processing (1981).
1. Vladimir Vladimirovich Klubovich (On his 70th Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Vladimir Vladimirovich Klubovich (On his 75th Birthday) (In Russian).
3. 50 years of service to science - Klubovichu V.V. is 75! (In Russian).
4. Vladimir Vladimirovich Klubovich (On his 80th Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page