Agabekov, Vladimir Enokovich (Born: 19.01.1940)
Doctor of Chemical Sciences (since 1981), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2003 on speciality Physical Chemistry.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of The Institute of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE),
Member of the New York Academy of Sciences,
Academician of the Internaional Academy of Engineering,
Foreign Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia,
Member of the Belarusian Chemical Society,
Member of the Society for Information Display,
Member of the State council of experts of the Committee for Ecience and Technologies,
Member of the Scientific council of the Russian Academy of Sciences for Chemical Kinetics and Structure,
Member of the Scientific Degree Council under the Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Chairman of the Scientific Degree Council under the Insiue of Physico-Chemical Chemistry of the NAS of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Chemical Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the Belarusian Academy of Engineering.
The Institute of Chemistry of New Materials of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Director.
36 Fr. Skaryna Street, Minsk BY-220141, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-20-48. Fax: +375 (17) 237-68-38. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical chemistry of monomolecular reactions in different structural phase states; development of principles of chemical reactions control in
thin organic films of submicron thickness, in mono- and multilayers Langmuir-Blodgett; finding of interconnection between chemical structures of organic compounds and formation mechanism of corresponding thinfilm materials, their properties and transformations.
1. Liquid-Phase Oxidation of Oxygen-Containing Compounds. New York: Consultants Bureau (1977).
2. Processes of Oxidation in Nature and Technique (1978).
3. PVA Derivatives in Langmuir-Blodgett Monolayers and Films (1999).
4. Interpretaion of STM images of Langmuir-Blodgett films based on long-chaim carboxylic acids (2000).
5. Effect of subphase on the formation and properties of Langmuir-Blodgett films of cellulose acetates (2002).
1. Agabekov Vladimir Enokovich (To 60th anniversary) // Vestsi NAS of Belarus. Ser. Chem. Sci. 2000. No.1.
2. Vladimir Enokovich Agabekov (To the 65th anniversary) // Vestsi NAS of Belarus. Ser. Chem. Sci. 2005. No.1.
3. Vladimir Enokovich Agabekov (On the occasion of 70th birthday) // Vestsi NAS of Belarus. Ser. Chem. Sci. 2010. No.1.
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page