Matskevich, Yuzefa Florianovna (Born: 27.07.1911; Died: 24.11.2003)
Doctor of Philological Sciences (since 1963), Senior researcher.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1969 on speciality Philology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientific council of the Institute of Linguistics of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
Belarusian dialectology, lingvo-geography; Baltic-Slavic, Belarusian-Polish and Belarusian-Ukrainian contacts.
1. Dialectological atlas of Belarusian language (1963).
2. Dialectological atlas of Belarusian language. Commentaries to maps (1963).
3. Linguo-geography and grouping of Belarusian dialects (1968).
4. Belarusian folk dialects dictionary of northwest Belarus and neighbour regions (1979-1986)
5. Lexical atlas of Belarusian folk dialects. In 5 vol. (1995).
1. Klimchuk F.D. Yuzefa Flariyanauna Matskevich (To the 85th Anniversary of her Birthday) (In Belarusian).
2. Kuntsevich L.P. Juzepha Flaryjanauna Matskevich (to the 85th anniversary of her birthday).(In Belarusian)
3. Kuntsevich L.P. Yuzefa Flariyanawna Matskevich (To 90th birthday anniversary) (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page