Dostanko, Anatolii Pavlovich (Born: 02.07.1937)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1979), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1991 on speciality Microelectronics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Academy for High School Sciences,
Academician of the International Informatization Academy (IIA),
Chairman of the Scientific Degree Council.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physico-Mathematical Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Materialy. Tekhnologii. Instrumenty".
The Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, Head of Chair.
6 P.Brovki Street, Minsk BY-220013, Republic of Belarus,
Tel.: +375 (17) 293-85-01
Beam technique in microelectronics, theory of film materials, production equipment based on intensive particle fluxes, plasma, diagnostic equipment.
1. Integrated circuit technology (1982).
2. Plasmic metallization in vacuum (1982).
3. Noble metals (1984).
4. Production technology of electronic computers. A manual (1993).
1. Anatolii Pavlovich Dostanko (On the occasion of the 60th Birthday) (In Belarusian).
2. Anatoly Pavlovich Dostanko (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Academicians / Back to Top of Page